A refreshing take on the fabled South Pacific
Sublime Malolo Island is the tropical setting for Six Senses Fiji, only 16 miles (25 kilometers) from Nadi International Airport (NAN). Surrounded by crystal clear waters and white sand beaches, the resort features just 24 spacious pool villas plus an inventory of residences with two to five bedrooms.
Six Senses Fiji is home to 17 Fijian crested iguanas, a critically endangered species with less than 5,000 remaining in the world. A recent visit from iguana specialists provided positive insights regarding the species and, with the sighting of two babies, demonstrated that they are successfully reproducing in their protected habitat within the resort.
• 0 - 5 years: Eat for free from children’s menu on paid nights.
• 6 - 11 years: Breakfast is included on paid nights. Meal plan rates apply to items from children’s menu only.
• 6 – 11 years: Receive a 50 percent discount on regular menu items. These menu items will be served as a children’s portion.
Daily breakfast at Tovolea Restaurant is included in all room rates based on (2) persons per bedroom
• GEM (Guest Experience Maker) service
• Selected non-motorised water sports
• Select daily activities per the weekly activity schedule
• Complimentary Kids Club
• Complimentary ice cream is available for all guests daily between the hours of 11:00 am and 3:00 pm in Gourmet Deli.
• Complimentary nanny service for up to 8 hours per day between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, for residence bookings only
Make time for some Fijian well-being
Six Senses Spa Fiji is a contemporary take on a traditional Fijian village. Set in lush jungle, its design embodies the calm and rejuvenating benefits of nature. Tropical surroundings, offer visual and auditory experiences that pamper and heal.
Welcome lounge and retail area with a range of lifestyle and skincare products
Nail Bar with manicure and pedicure stations
Private consultation room
Four treatment bures (single and double)
Herbal sauna, steam room, cold and hot plunge pools and waterfall showers
Outdoor relaxation area
Yoga and meditation pavilion
Relaxing, day tripping, hiking and much more
Tropical Malolo Island is a playground for the over-and-underwater world adventurer, with year-round surfing, diving, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, SUPs and sailing plus nature trails and villages to explore. Arrive with energy. Leave with memories.