Six Senses Yao Noi
An incredible view that cannot be bettered by any hotel or resort in the world, and it's all yours. Sweeping 360-degree vistas of lush tropical landscapes and out to breathtaking Phang Nga Bay with its legendary limestone karsts encircle you with the ultimate vacation backdrop. You may never want to leave. Your vast one-bedroom villa feels exceptionally spacious thanks to double-height vaulted ceilings and expansive windows revealing breathtaking panoramas at every turn.
A generous infinity-edge pool with netting hammock-like extensions, plus a large terrace offer total privacy for sunning, while the pool shack stands ready to complete the scene with do-it-yourself cocktails of the day. Your in-villa dining experience reaches new levels with a sunken entertaining area and a private cinema, giving no reason to venture from the privacy of the villa.
Included in the villa's personal comforts are a wine fridge, IDD telephone, espresso machine, tea- and coffee-making facilities, satellite TV, DVD player, Bose hi-fi system with personal iPod docking station.
• Total footprint of 2,422 sq.ft. (225 sq.m.), with a 320 sq.ft. (30 sq.m.) infinity-edge swimming pool on the lower level
• Spectacular 360-degrees views of tropical landscapes and the iconic limestone karsts of Phang Nga Bay
• Separate bedroom and mezzanine floor
• Bathroom with double vanity and an outdoor shower
• Double-height ceilings and windows
• Private cinema and workout area
• Private pool with hammock netting for sun lounging
• Large private terrace with total privacy for sunbathing or al fresco dining, featuring a pool shack
• Sunken dining area overlooking spectacular views of Phang Nga Bay
• Two waterfalls, one running beneath the glass floor in the bedroom